Fitzsimons’ home in Aurora, Colorado
The Fitzsimons Innovation Campus is located in Aurora on Denver’s eastern border and just 20 minutes from Denver International Airport. This northeast area of metro Denver is one of the region’s fastest-growing. Which means Fitzsimons is surrounded by a huge range of options for recreation, dining and entertainment, not to mention some of Denver’s best-loved residential neighborhoods. In fact, Men’s Health and Women’s Healthmagazines named Aurora as a top-ten city for both men and women. And in 2008, Aurora was named an “All American City,” which is the equivalent of the “Academy Awards” for communities.
Amenities on the Fitzsimons Innovation Campus and the Anschutz Medical Campus
Apartment living has never been so good. 21 Fitzsimons Apartment Homes has everything you need – on-site conveniences including a pharmacy and brewery, plus access to everything in the Fitzsimons Innovation Campus. It’s all here at home. Welcome! 21 Fitzsimons features energy-efficient appliances, granite countertops, in-home washers and dryers, and wood flooring. High ceilings, large windows and balconies and patios provide an open living space and bring in the beautiful Colorado weather.
Fitzsimons Early Learning Center
The Fitzsimons Early Learning Center serves children ages 6 weeks-6 years. The Fitzsimons ELC is located on the Anschutz Medical Campus, so it is convenient for those employed by Children’s Hospital Colorado and the University of Colorado-Denver. The center also accepts enrollment of others on Campus, and the general community as spaces are available.
Fitzsimons Credit Union
Fitzsimons, A Partnering Credit Union, serves people who live or work in Aurora, Colorado and the communities of Bennett, Watkins, and Strasburg.
An exciting development for the campus is the FasTracks Light Rail line that will serve the Fitzsimons Innovation Campus and the Anschutz Medical Campus.
Amenities in close proximity supporting the lifestyle of the Fitzsimons Innovation Campus and the Anschutz Medical Campus
Just to round out the picture, here’s a list of destinations and their driving distance from the Fitzsimons Innovation Campus:
- Sand Creek Regional Greenway (Hiking/biking trail) – 5-minute walk
- Stapleton (New homes, shopping, parks) – 5 minutes
- Cherry Creek State Park (Boating, fishing, picnicking) – 10 minutes
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Park (Professional soccer) – 10 minutes
- Denver International Airport – 20 minutes
- Downtown Denver – 20 minutes
- Denver Art Museum – 20 minutes
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High (Home of the Denver Broncos) – 20 minutes
- Pepsi Center (Home of the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche and Colorado Mammoth, plus concerts and events) – 20 minutes
- Coors Field (Home of the Colorado Rockies) – 20 minutes
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater (World-renowned live music venue) – 40 minutes
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge – 25 minutes
- Colorado Ski Country – 90 minutes
- Rocky Mountain National Park – 1 hour, 50 minutes